13 enero, 2011

E-mail Homework

Hi!
I'm writing you from New York,
I'm having now a relax because tomorrow i'm going to go by plane to Argentina and then I will take another plane at south america station to go London.It will be a very large day but I'm very happy because I'm travelling around the world. It is very incredible how people live in other culture: for example few days ago when i was in India I saw a man going his work by elephant! I'm going to tell you that when I was in Paris, I visited the "museum of Louvre" It was beautiful and there, I saw your favourite drawing, "The Yoconda".
Here in New York I went to the liberty statue and it is more bigger in reality!
  I'll return in may to California.
See you there,
Mónica.

1 comentario:

  1. Monica,

    This is a good starting!

    But:

    Don't you have any photo of any of the places you have visited??

    Don't you have any anecdote to tell in your mail?

    Anything weird happened to you?

    Did you visit any important places?

    Please add some of this information. Check the task and complete it in a correct way.

    Please correct:

    - Some grammar mistakes
    - Simple writing mistakes
    - One idea, one paragraph

    You have all weekend to write the information.

    I will visit again your blog for further corrections and mark punctuation.

    If you have any doubt please ask me in the general science blog, left column HOW TO: ABOUT H/W (aroundthe world)

    ResponderEliminar